Reasons to participate
- You will be in direct contact with over 3,600 high-quality engaged visitors with decision-making authority
- A strict admission policy for visitors and participants is a guarantee of this quality
- The surprising concept and exclusivity of the participants results in a pleasant atmosphere to do business in
- A team of chefs prepare dishes using your products and serve them to visitors whilst advertising your company name
- You will profit from the cross-pollination of the BBB hospitality trade show, which will be held simultaneously with Folie Culinaire
- The epicurean city of Maastricht will provide the famous icing on the cake, with an evening event programme full of opportunities to network
Our luxury market stall offers 4 m2 of exhibition space including carpet, electricity, lighting, glass service, two parking passes, 20 customer invitations and four exhibitor badges.
The unit is a corner stand measuring 16 m2, including stand construction, carpet, electricity, lighting, glass service, two parking passes, 20 customer invitations and four exhibitor badges.
The prices for these options are as follows:
Luxury market stall: 1,950 Euros
Unit: 3,950 Euros
Registration package: 295 Euros
If you are interested and would like to discuss the options for your company in further detail, please contact us via +31 (0) 43 38 38 339 or email@example.com.
In the Culinaire Saisonnier demo kitchen, international chefs provide continuous demonstrations full of inspiration. These chefs include Thrainn Freyr Vigfusson (Iceland), Pascal Barbot*** (France), Juan Manuel Barrientos* (Colombia), Han Ji* (Netherlands) and Jonatan Gomez Luna Torres (Mexico).
A new feature introduced at last year’s event was the pop-up restaurant ‘The Tent’, where visitors could enjoy items from a first-class menu at an affordable price. This year, the pop-up restaurant will be run by the international chefs Sang Hoon Degeimbre** and Soenil Bahadoer**. An ideal spot to catch up with colleagues as you enjoy top-quality culinary creations.
Join our newsletter
Download our brochure
Monday, 10 October from 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Tuesday, 11 October from 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Wednesday, 12 October from 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Location & phone
6229 GV Maastricht
Phone: +31 (0)43 38 38 383
10-12 October 2016 | Maastricht
Hope to see you at Folie Culinaire and BBB 2016 from 10 - 12 October.